Care Managers will guide families in securing the services the child may need through referrals to needed medical providers, specialized therapies and community based services. Care Managers could assist with helping your child secure reasonable school and/or workplace accommodations where applicable. Care Managers will also work with the family to ensure the child maintains their benefits in order to keep their services they need.
- Active Medicaid Insurance- in network with Northwell Health.
- Meet established health conditions criteria (list attached for reference).
What We Offer:
- Assistance navigating your child’s services within the school system.
- Assistance navigating and scheduling doctor appointments, linkages and referrals to appropriate medical, behavioral health or substance abuse providers (if applicable) and recommendations for additional resources and activities.
- Assistance with benefit and entitlement issues that the family may be experiencing.
- Referral to Children’s Behavioral Health providers and services such as Home and Community Based Services(HCBS) and Community Family Treatment and Support Services (CFTSS)which provide the following:
- Pre vocational services and advocacy training
- Therapeutic interventions towards the prevention of behavioral health challenges
- Respite Services (community and in-home as needed)
- Educational support
- Help and support
- Navigating complex medical issues and treatment for your child